After two consecutive travel weeks and a day off yesterday, I am back at work in my shotgun shack. The shack saw some refurbishing yesterday with the arrival of a new desk. I am trying to increase my organization to help with the 5000 things it feels like I need to do. We will see if it makes a difference.
Beautiful weekend that went by way too quick. Whole family has been fighting a cold, which adds to the fun. Whitney's ladies are now 12-1-1 and #1 in the CAA. They go to Boston and Long Island this weekend.
Bayden ripped his first downhills this weekend at Stokesville Campground. Had his first digger with an over-the-handlebar dismount and learned how to use his brakes. I was beeming with pride. Adeline is not far behind and as soon as her feet reach I am sure she will match him.
Happy feet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment