
Beautiful grey day for the harris-Roubaix this year. Potluck in Chrisscottistan on Saturday had me moving slowly on Sunday. I rode from Bridgewater and did one lap of the excellent course and headed home to potato for the rest of the day.
Saturday was a gorgeous day despite the forecast of rain. I went to the nursery first thing and got some new plants for the yard. Four nice big blueberry plants, real excited about those. Bayden and I spent the rest of the day in the yard while Whit had her last scrimmage of Spring season.
2 comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.
Nice Robaix pic there,
was lookin' for some pump track shots too
Post a Comment