So I am in Nova, and I am walking through one of the many strip malls in the area and I walk past a gym. I have walked past this gym before, not very different than any other gym, except for the fact that the entrance is on the first floor of the building and the actual workout facilities are on the second floor.
No big deal right...until I notice that there is an escalator from the lobby of this gym to upstairs workout area.
It is bad enough that people go inside to workout, now they need a powered device to deliver them directly to a treadmill in front of a TV? This is almost as exciting as those workout machines that move your limbs for you! I guess at least you have to stand by your own power on an escalator.
Baby steps, I guess???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment